Saturday, May 27, 2006

Someone please stop me.

I went to the MA Sheep and Wool festival today. I bought some roving, a new drop spindle, some fiber for Rianne to spin and two bunnies. Yes, you read that correctly. Two more bunnies.

Wasn't I just complaining a couple of days ago about having to take care of Ruby? Didn't I say that I didn't have time to properly groom her and Eloise?

Meet Henry and Loretta.



Henry is the small brown boy and Loretta is the large tri-color. She is about a month older than he is that is why there is such a size difference. No, they are not English Angoras like Eloise. No, they are not German Angora like Frau Ruby. They are Satin Angoras. Who knew that this was a completely different breed? Not me.

When will I learn?

We now have 7 cats, 1 dog, and 4 bunnies.
That new shed is filling up fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home