Friday, May 12, 2006

NH or Bust

My group of friends has decided not to go up to the NH Sheep Show. We have been having torrential rain here and flooding is expected. The southern part of NH is under a flood watch also with the possibility of 4-5" of rain to fall before Sunday. Common sense would tell me not to make the almost 4 hour drive by myself up there. But who said I had any sense?

I REALLY, REALLY want, no, NEED to go to this show. I have been feeling deprived since I was unable to shop at the CT show. I know that as vendors we did very well, it's just that we were so busy I was unable to leave our space to go shopping. I also have a fleece waiting for me and I want to pick it up as I had promised the vendor that I would be there. It's bad business to make promises that I don't keep.

I won't make up my mind about going until tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home