Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hi Folks....Sorry I have been missing for so long. The summer went smoothly. Ryan is back up at college.

I have had some medical issues and my doctor finally decided something had to be done. I had a full abdominal hysterectomy on 10/11. I'm sore and a bit wobbly but I feel a little better with each day.

I've just been doing knitting on small items. I have started a sweater for Steve so he will quit hounding me. It's so boring! All that stockinette! I'm going to throw a couple of cables on the front just so I will have something interesting to knit.

I've sent out 5 or 6 fleeces to the processor to be cleaned and made into roving and some into yarn. I finally came to the conclusion that I didn't have the strength to wash and process them all myself. I won't have them back till winter but that will give me time to get the bunny barn cleared out and make some room in there.

Bunnies are good. We did have a scare last month with Ruby with flystrike. I caught it at the very begining and with a good shave at the vet and some ointment, she is doing fine. All of the bunnies need to be shaved. Now that the weather is getting cooler and I am home from work for a while, I hope to get that done before winter. They have some knots in their fur that need to get cut out.

I haven't really done much else fiber wise as I was feeling so poorly for so long. Our website is back up. Louet just had price increases effective 10/15. I desparately need to order some new items but right now my priority is to get my strength back.

If I owe anyone an email, please contact me again. I lost about 200 emails from the PC a few weeks back. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home