Sunday, April 29, 2007



April 21, 2007

We survived the flooding without building an ark. There are roads in the state that are still underwater and closed. Over the past week to 10 days, parts of CT have had over 7" of rain. The CT river is nearly as high as it was back in the 1984 when we had severe flooding.





But the sun came out yesterday and it was warm! High in the 60's F and today or tomorrow may reach 70 degrees F! Of course at the moment everything is covered in the overnight frost as it is only about 30 degrees F out there.

It's going to be another quiet weekend here of bunny and my regular chores. I haven't been feeling well lately and I have a feeling I know what the problem is. I don't want to mention it until I know for sure. I have to have blood work done next week for it.


Play nice while I'm gone.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home