Friday, May 11, 2007

I decided at the last minute to spend the weekend in NH for the Sheep Show. I got a room up in Plymouth for Friday and Saturday night. At least if I stay up in Plymouth, I can also check in on Ryan too. Next week is his final exams and we have to drive back up on Friday to bring him home. I know it's a 30-45 minute drive on Rte 93 from Plymouth to Concord and then about another 15-20 over to the fairgrounds. That's not too bad.

Very tired this morning. I didn't get home from work until almost 8:00 last night. Steve have been working a ton of OT too since the CT show. That is the reason our business website is still down. We haven't has time to finish the inventory. We both start on a much needed vacation on 5/18, so it will be up at least during that week.

Also, my order of Brittany orders was never received by the distributor so I had to reorder this week. I 'm sure I also need to fill some holes in the Louet inventory too.

Gotta go get packed as I'm leaving right from work. Play nice. Maybe I'll see you there! Debi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home