Monday, January 01, 2007




A cold and dreary start to the new year. It's still dark outside, but we had freezing rain over night that has now turned to all rain. It's very cold and damp out there. I'm glad we're inside. Once it gets light, I will go out and feed the bunnies. I don't want to make my way out there in the dark in case there is still ice on the stairs. Not much is happening here. We made a couple of large sales in the past few weeks that I have to order directly from Louet-the items were out of stock. I must get out bookkeeping caught up to do the sales tax and such this month. I finished most of what I wanted to make for Christmas gifts. Here are the photos of the finished items.

This scarf grew to gigantic proportions once I washed it. Yes, it is nearly 10' long. It's made from an angora yarn that I purchased from Chris at Woolybuns. I would put a link up to her blog if I could figure out how to do it. I really hate this blogger software.

We had a quiet New Year's Eve as usual. Steve and I managed to stay awake till nearly 9:30! We haven't seen the midnight celebration in years as we get up much too early in the morning. I hope everyone had a safe and happy time of it. For us, it's business as usual. Happy 2007.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home